Who is that? It's Tony Blair. Tomorrow he appears before the Iraq Inquiry. I know some community members in England are planning to take part in the protests and I want to wish them well and also help get the word out on the protest.
So Stop the War UK is the organization preparing the protest and leading it and here's some more information about it:
Reasons to protest when Tony Blair is recalled to give evidence to the Iraq Inquiry on 21 January:
- What happened last time Tony Blair appeared at the Iraq Inquiry
- My Iraq war crimes - the missing chapter from Tony Blair's book
- Tony Blair - war criminal running scared of protests
- Dear Tony Blair... Former UN assistant secretary Hans von Sponeck writes
- Iraq Inquiry: Normalising an epic crime by John Pilger
- Money, money, money... It just keeps rolling in for Tony Blair
JOIN THE PROTEST 21 JANUARY(Tube Westminster or St James's
QEII Conference Centre 8am-2pm
London SW1P 3EE
If, like me, you're not in London? You can still follow the coverage of the hearing tomorrow. And think good thoughts for the protesters.
This is C.I.'s "Iraq snapshot:"